We care about your privacy.
We may collect personal data from you when you make a purchase on our website, correspond with us by post, email or telephone, create an account for the subscription service on our website, or request information from us. We may also automatically collect technical and usage data about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns when you interact with our website. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs, and other similar technologies.
Some of the personal data we hold about you may be collected elsewhere than directly from you, such as from a credit reference agency, a regulatory authority, or other publicly available databases.
If you do not provide certain information when requested, we may not be able to fulfill our obligations to you or respond to your requests, thereby preventing us from providing you with the highest level of service possible. We may also be prevented from complying with our legal obligations (such as our reporting requirements).
2. What Information Do We Collect?
The categories of personal data about you that we may collect, store and use include:-
- General information and contact details, such as name, personal identity number, phone number, email address, address, and other contact details.
- Marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties, user account details to our subscription service, correspondence data when contacting customer service, and other communication/subscription preferences.
- Technical data, such as IP address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. and
- Usage data such as information about how you use our website and shopping history.
3. How do We Use Your Personal Data?
We may use your personal data to:
- administer and fulfil our contractual and legal obligations to you or the company you represent.
- Comply with our legal and reporting obligations, such as warranty claims, bookkeeping regulations, and reporting to tax authorities as well as other supervisory authorities.
- Respond to your inquiries and requests. and
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
Processing of your personal data not based on a legal or contractual requirement will be based on our legitimate interests to:-
- Provide you with marketing communications and other publications (by post or by email SMS or similar technology) relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you such as general information and newsletters.
- Use data analytics to study how visitors use our website and to improve our website. and
- Manage our everyday business needs.